Intelligent public lighting
Reducing energy consumption by public lighting for cities to help fight climate change. Improve the quality perceived by citizens of this service.
Apply different technologies that reduce energy intensity while maintaining the quality of service. From LED lighting to individualized management software for every light point.
Hospital de Antofagasta, Chile
Use of intelligent lighting technology and high energy efficiency. These systems allow, on the one hand, to provide the cities with better lighting, adapted to the needs and conditions of the environment. And, on the other hand, the direct interaction of the citizen in the face of possible incidents.
The combination of different technologies in public lighting - LED luminaires, point-to-point control, software with geolocation and real-time management, communication systems with the citizen - transform it into intelligent lighting. It is able to adapt to the needs of the environment in real time and interact with the citizen.
- Use of LED technology , which allows to improve lighting levels by reducing energy consumption very significantly
- Point-to-point control system that enables independent, real-time control of each light point
- Real-time management of the lighting system to adapt it to the needs of each detail depending on the time of day
- Geolocalized control of light points to identify in real time where incidents occur for their rapid resolution
- Interaction with the citizen through different communication systems, which facilitates the reporting of incidents for rapid resolutio