Northwest Tenerife WWTP
Operation and Maintenance of the sewage Treatment Station of Northwest Tenerife (Valle de Guerra).
The plant was built by Sadyt/ Sacyr Construction and put into operation in 2017 Sacyr Water. It is currently operated by Sacyr Water.
The plant has a treatment process consisting of:
- 2 biological treatment lines using membrane Bioreactor (MBR) with nutrient removal, flow-piston reactor
- Ultrafiltration membranes type hollow fiber, with cleaning and counter-washing system
- Treatment of sludge by gravity thickener and centrifugal dehydration
- Tertiary treatment process using reversible electrodialysis (EDR) for salt removal
- Tank of treated water for distribution to the Community of Regants.
Treated volume (m3/d)