Agua de Soria
Agua de Soria ( www.aguasoria.es ) is a public and private joint venture formed by the Town Hall of Soria and by Sacyr Water and INIMA companies, with a long experience in water management and environmental projects.
Agua de Soria manages the Integral Cycle of the Water Service of the City of Soria, we are specialized in:
- Drinking water collection, treatment and distribution, WTP (260 l/s)
- Tank maintenance (total capacity 25 000 m3)
- Wastewater disposal and purification, 4 pumping stations and WWTP with active sludge process and anaerobic digestion of 14 580 m3/d flow sludge
- Maintenance, improvement and expansion of networks. 145 km of sewareage networks, 124 km of potables
- Customer management and user support..
- Drafting and execution of hydraulic projects.
Our commitment lies in efficient and respectful management of the water resources of our environment, offering a quality service to users and customers, putting within the reach of the city a management model that is committed to technological innovation at all stages involved in the integral cycle.
Our management service is internationally accredited in the field of quality ISO 9001 and has the implementation of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System in accordance with the parameters established in the Environmental Monitoring Program.
Total population served