Offer the possibility to find out all the architectural barriers (physical obstacles) that make the accessibility difficult for certain people groups in the current town planning and make remote monitoring choices for people with particular needs.
Software implementation for the automated detection of physical obstacles that works as a social notification system and barriers inquiry, where users will be able to cooperate. Development of a wireless sensors network that works in real time monitoring people with special needs.
Lázaro is a project about an innovative ICT system development for the detection of architectural barriers and sensorization.
It is an automatic detection system of architectural barriers using artificial vision and augmented reality techniques, as well as the development of a wireless sensors network for monitoring people with special needs.
The main goal is to improve the quality of life of people with a special care circumstances whom the company is providing care services.
- To develop an automatic architectural barriers detection system using artificial vision and augmented reality techniques
- Acquisition and process of images for detecting the parameters that define the most characteristic elements that can build a barrier and improve cities accessibility.
- Give all the information collected and proved in a virtual reality layer displayed on a real image of the scenario.
- Apply big data to improve environmental and close monitoring of older people and people with disabilities, and warn in case of abnormal behaviors
- Real-time sensing for preventive actions or early care in case of accidents