New technologies for intelligent management of ODS
Provide the best attention to people in vulnerable situations.
The latest technologies provide an up-to-the-minute information for both, families and workers, about the home care services provided.
We take full advantage of the possibilities offered by new technologies, especially the cloud and the App, to connect users, family members and people who work at home care, even coordination and support team.
Home Care Service
Using a cloud application for efficient management of Home Care Services. This app should ensure a tailor-made service, efficiently and person-centered, for people in a dependency, vulnerability or risk conditions.
The overall objective of this app is to strengthen efficiency and timeliness in home care and support services allowing us to focus on providing a comprehensive service to the dependent person and the user's own needs.
- To Improve families and administration (Contracting) satisfaction. Log all jobs performed to the user, that can be checked online by the family and administration
- Reduce situations where the service is not delivered, by providing real-time alerts to the assistant with changes scheduled and read recepit, to know in real time whether the assistant has received the cancellation notice
- Instant incidents communication and solution at user's home. The assistant reports in real-time via App the possible incidents to the coordinators. This means you can respond quickly to the different situations
- Improve the communication between the user's family and service coordination. On-line communications for give information and problem solving.
- Better service accessibility. WEB application without any previous installation that allows management from any device and operating system