Sacyr Water is awarded the maintenance of the Vitoria sanitation and purification network12/12/2019
- The contract, worth 11.4 million euros over three years, will provide services to a population of over 250,000 residents.
- The service equipment will have zero emissions, be eco-friendly and significantly reduce the consumption of water thanks to improvements in performance.
- The city’s sanitation network is over 1,000 km long.
Aguas Municipales de Vitoria (AMVISA) has awarded Sacyr Water the maintenance service of its sanitation and purification network (urban quarter and administrative councils) for a period of three years (renewable for two more years) and an amount of 11.4 million euros.
With this contract, Sacyr Water will provide services to a population of over 250,000 residents, and will carry out:
- the cleaning and inspection of the sanitation network, over 1,000 km in length;
- the restoration works with reparation technology without opening ditches;
- and the cleaning of septic tanks.