Elderly Care Centers
We provide comprehensive care to people in all the centers we manage, focusing on their personal situation.
The Elderly Care Centers are places where people can live temporarily or permanently, people who cannot manage by themselves in their usual environment and require comprehensive care all time.
The Elderly Day Care Centers are places where people are cared through comprehensive and tailored services to improve or maintain their personal independency and support their usual caregivers. This centres allow people to stay in their usual neighbourhood.
We deliver services focused on people, fostering the independence, with the support of our staff, depending on the case or need of each one, developing their own independence at the same time, for letting them to go ahead with their life projects.
The main goals of the Elderly Care Centers are:
- Promoting active aging.
- Help people/users to maintain their own independence and develop their personality.
- To provide appropiate comprehensive care.
- To set and foster communication among professionals.
- Establish procedures and actions for collaboration and coordination with the social and health services of the district where they belong to.
- To enhance the independence of users in the development of basic and daily life activities, the proper use of free time and leisure to ensure the improvement in perceived quality of life.
- Open the Centre to the district, take part in activities that are organized by the district and by the centre.
- To support and guide families.
- Encourage and fostering communication and interpersonal relationships.