Home Care Services
Home Care Services are performed at people´s home through professional staff, delivering a set of of preventive, training, rehabilitation and care activities for people and living units with trouble to stay or face up their usual environment
The main purpose of this service is to improve the quality of life while fostering the independence of people to make their live´s better in their usual environment. To achieve this goal, we make professional techniques such as personal, domestic, psychosocial / family support and relationships with the environment
This service is focused on people or families with problems for managing themselves or maintain the entire family group, pursuing to restore their physical, mental and/or social well-being.
The main goals we pursue with Home Care Services are:
- Fostering the personal independence in the usual setting
- Anticipate and avoid joining a residence for those people who can stay in their own home.
- Support the co-living units with trouble to face up the daily responsibilities
- Promote the co-living with their belonging group (friends and family) and with their district environment.
- Handle specific situations of personal and co-living crisis.
- To be a family relief, letting the family/caregivers to do their own matters.
Home Care Services are based on a tailored project for each person regarding his/her needs.
Hours per year
People cared of
Area of influence