Política de privacidad
The purpose of this document is to inform users of the Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U., website about the processing of personal data carried out while browsing it.
1. Website ownership
The ownership of the Website is Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U., with address in Condesa de Venadito N.º 7, postcode 28027 Madrid,.
Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U., is a company that is part of the Sacyr Group. You can contact our Data Protection Officer here: email@example.com.
2. Collected data and purposes of data processing
- Only for the access to the service, Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U. collects the IP address and other data related to the connection and its origin. The IP address is a code that identifies the user's Internet connection at a specific time.
Only the user's Internet access provider can identify the subscriber who was assigned an IP address at a specific time. By the nature of the server that supports the Service, the user's IP address is automatically recorded along with the date and time of access.
- Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U., will process the data collected in the Consultation and Complaint section that users provide to manage the consultation made. The personal data that will be processed about these users are: Name, surnames, e-mail and telephone number.
3. Legal bases of data processing
- The legal basis that allows Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U. to process the personal data of the users collected in the Invoices form is the informed and voluntary consent of the user.
- The legal basis that allows Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U. to process the personal data of the users collected in the Contact form is the informed and voluntary consent of the user.
- The consent of the user expressed through the sending of a Consultation or Complaint through the form established for this purpose, together with the need of the processing for the maintenance or fulfilment of a contractual relationship, are the legitimate basis for this processing.
4. Data recipients and international transfers
Your personal data may be transferred to Administrations, Authorities and Public Bodies, including Courts and Tribunals, when so required by the applicable regulations.
Likewise, Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U. has collaborators that provide services, such as computer and web maintenance companies, legal services and administrative agencies that, in order to provide their services, access to personal data from Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U.
Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U. carries out a selection and control of these third parties with whom it has signed data protection agreements, where they undertake to follow a series of obligations regarding data protection. Apart from the previous cases, Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U. does not communicate your personal data to any additional third party. In the event that any of its service or computer system providers are located outside the EU, Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U. will adopt all the guarantees that are applicable in accordance with the regulations foreseen to guarantee an adequate management of the data.
5. Conservation of personal data
Personal data will be kept for the period of time during which some kind of legal responsibility could arise (e.g. until the prescription of the responsibility that could derive from the data protection or cyber security regulations) or until the request that users can make through the Contact form is resolved.
6. Users' rights regarding data protection
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation of processing and portability, as well as revoke the consent given, with respect to the processing for which Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U. is responsible, by writing to the person responsible, proving his identity, to the following address: Condesa de Venadito Street, 7, 28027 or to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, providing his ID card or equivalent document, identifying himself as a user of the contact page of Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U.. and specifying his request.
If users would like more information about this or consider that their right to data protection has been violated, they can contact the Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U. Data Protection Officer ((email@example.com) or the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es)
7. Security measures
Sacyr Servicios, S.A.U., has adopted all the necessary security measures to ensure the integrity, security and conservation of the personal data stored in its systems, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection, recognising and appreciating the importance of the responsible use of this information.